In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show, we go over all the big news from this week’s surprise Nintendo Direct which is celebrating the 35th anniversary of the original Japanese release of Super Mario Bros. on the NES. Holy guacamole I am old. From there we hit on a handful of this week’s biggest news stories, but don’t worry, we also find time to shake our angry fists at routine oil changes as well as eBay buyers who don’t pay up!
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to email@example.com. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-460.mp3
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: Mario Madness, ‘NBA 2K21’ and Today’s Other New Releases, the Latest Sales, and More
- ‘Rowdy City Wrestling’ is ‘Rowdy Wrestling’ with a Story-Driven Campaign, Coming September 17th
- ‘Beankind’ is a Totally Free “Social Experiment” Game from Frosty Pop and Artist Ketnipz Launching September 24th
- Stunning Mixed Reality Adventure ‘HoloVista’ Arrives on Mobile September 30th
- ‘DOOM’ and ‘DOOM II’ Get Major Updates Bringing In New Widescreen Rendering, Additional Frame Rate Options, PS4 and Xbox One Controller Support, New Touch Controls, and More
- GameClub’s Next Phase is Bringing PC Games to Mobile