Find out how you can unlock The Cube Queen in Fortnite Season 8!
The Cube Queen has officially awoken in Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 8. This mysterious character has been under wraps since the beginning of Season 8 but finally appeared in patch v18.21 over the new Convergence point of interest (POI). Another update — v18.30 — dropped early this morning, welcoming the Cube Queen.
The fully unlockable Season 8 hidden Battle Pass character outfit and other cosmetics are now available in-game. However, there are some obstacles you’ll have to overcome. Join ESTNN as we highlight all Cube Queen quests to help you on your path!
How to Unlock The Cube Queen
Cube Queen quests are now live, and there are two Punchcard pages to consider. Each accomplished task will net you a part of The Cube Queen’s set. The two Punchcards have four quests each. Completing all quests on both pages will unlock an additional Cube Queen style.
Here are the two Cube Queen Punchcards, which include all quests and what they’ll unlock:
The Cube Queen’s Quest Punchcard – Page 1
- Survive five Storm circles while carrying a Sideways weapon — Unlocks The Cube Queen Outfit
- Eliminate a player by using the Sideways Minigun — Unlocks the Last Cube Standing Emoticon
- Shakedown two opponents — Unlocks The Queen’s Court Loading Screen.
- Use a Shadow Stone or Flopper to phase for three seconds near a player — Unlocks the Cubic Vortex Back Bling.
- Complete all quests on Page 1 — Unlocks the Obliterator variant of The Cube Queen Outfit and Cubic Vortex Back Bling & Page 2 of the Punchcard
The Cube Queen’s Quest Punchcard – Page 2
- Deal 150 damage to players by using the Sideways Scythe — Unlocks the Reality Render Pickaxe (+Obliterator variant).
- Complete a Bounty from a Bounty Board — Unlocks the Regal Visage Spray
- Get two headshots with the Sideways Rifle — Unlocks the Queen’s Anthem Lobby Track.
- Glide in the smoke stacks at Steamy Stacks — Unlocks the Queen’s Procession Glider (+Obliterator variant).
- Complete all quests on Page 2 — Unlocks the Islandbane variant of The Cube Queen Outfit, Cubic Vortex Back Bling, Reality Render Pickaxe, and Queen’s Procession Glider.
You’ll have until the end of Season 8 to complete all Cube Queen quests. Be sure to capitalize on this opportunity to expand your Fortnite locker further and play as the almighty Cube Queen! You can also refer to Epic’s blog post for more information.
Featured Image: Epic Games
The post Fortnite: How To Unlock The Cube Queen In Season 8 appeared first on Esports News Network | ESTNN.