In this week’s TouchArcade Show we talk about the Slinky Jr. (what is with us and Slinkys?) before talking a bit about the AirPods Max which arrived earlier than expected and are quite awesome, the emotional toll of mobile device notifications, the virtues of the Ring alarm system, and plenty more random banter. Oh! And then we talk about mobile gaming stuff, too! Links to everything we touch on can be found in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-480.mp3
- ‘Slime Labs’ is a Physics-Based Platformer from the Maker of ‘Super Cat Tales’ that’s Launching Next Month
- Visually Stunning Action Platformer ‘Unruly Heroes’ Coming to Mobile Next Month
- ‘Hearthstone’ Classic Format and Set Announced alongside Changes to Basic and Classic Cards with More to Be Revealed This Month
- ‘Deemo II’ from Rayark Gets Its First Gameplay Teaser Showcasing the New Interface and Some Story Scenes for the Upcoming Story-Driven Rhythm Game
- ‘Apex Legends’ Mobile Is Reportedly Being Developed by Tencent with Respawn Supervising
- Pascal’s Wager Gets Discounted for a Limited Time to Celebrate the Lunar New Year, Port to Other Platforms Teased
- First New ‘Death Worm’ Update in Over 4 Years Completely Revamps the Game, for Better or Worse