We’re back after taking last week off for Thanksgiving! This week’s show delves deep into Jared’s rampant consumerism as I talk about all the dumb junk I’ve bought recently. Yes, this includes finally caving in and buying an M1 MacBook Air. Also a SodaStream. We then talk about the hot topics in mobile gaming for the past two weeks, including Apple’s own slightly odd picks for the Best Games of 2020.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-472.mp3
- ‘Tomb Raider Reloaded’ Announced for Mobile, Coming in 2021
- Intense Space Combat Game ‘Interloper’ Updated with Major New Pilot Feature and More
- ‘Wizardry VA’ Is a New Entry in the Long-Running Series Set for a Worldwide Release on iOS and Android
- The Best iOS Games of the Year Are ‘Genshin Impact’ and ‘Legends of Runeterra’ According to Apple
- ‘Code Racer’ is a Unique Vehicular Trials Game that You Play by Issuing Programming Commands, Launching this Month
- ‘Prizefighters 2’ Launching on iOS and Android December 17th, Available for Pre-Order Now
- Illusion Labs Announces ‘Touchgrind Scooter’ for Release in 2021