In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show we dig into the recent drama surrounding Five Nights at Freddy’s creator Scott Cawthon, we go over some of the highlights of E3 including all of Nintendo’s big announcements, and then we hit on all the big mobile gaming stories of the past week including the Final Fantasy remasters that are heading to mobile, the latest Apple Arcade news, and the official unveiling of the new Hitman Sniper game. But don’t worry! We also find time to talk about Eli’s big fishing magnet.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-495.mp3
- New Trailer and Details Released for ‘Hitman Sniper: The Shadows’, Formerly ‘Project Hitman Sniper Assassins’
- Shaun Called It: “Pixel Remaster” Versions of ‘Final Fantasy 1-6’ Heading to PC and Mobile
- ‘Angry Birds Reloaded’, ‘Alto’s Odyssey: The Lost City’, and ‘Doodle God Universe’ Announced for Apple Arcade
- ‘Horizon Chase’ Walker-X Expansion Pack Available Now As DLC Featuring 4 Unlockable Skins, a New Car, 8 Remixed Tracks and More
- ‘Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales’ Has Finally Launched on Android as a Free to Start Release, iOS Premium Version Delisted and Replaced with New Version
- Classic Sim ‘Game Dev Story’ Gets the “+” Treatment and Arrives on Apple Arcade