Learn where to find all Toona Fish Color Bottles in Fortnite Season 8.
Color Bottles are all the rage in Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 8. Epic Games has done an excellent job with progressively customizable and unlockable items in each Battle Pass over the last few seasons. Some of you may recall the Maya skin from Chapter 2 – Season 2, Umbrella from Chapter 2 – Season 3 and even The Mandolorian in Chapter 2 – Season 5. Those three season-long journeys allowed players ultimate customization over their own in-game cosmetics.
Epic has perhaps broken all previous barriers in Chapter 2 – Season 8. This season’s Battle Pass features Toona Fish–a fully customizable cartoon Fishstick character outfit. Toona Fish is an outstandingly fun addition to Fortnite and should give players plenty of incentive to unlock. However, it won’t be easy. The Battle Pass exclusive’s customization requires players to find Color Bottles that spawn across the entire Season 8 map.
Today, ESTNN provides you with all Color Bottle locations, which you’ll need to change your Toona Fish’s color palette.
Toona Fish Color Bottle Locations
The website Fortnite.GG is a valuable resource, and they have provided a map of all Color Bottle locations. As you can see, these collectibles are everywhere. You’ll need all three of each color to be able to apply it to your Toona Fish skin. For example, if you want to unlock Slurp Turquoise, you’ll need to land at Sludgy Swamp and collect the three Color Bottles there. Repeat the process for all 21 on the map, and you can pick and choose whichever Toona Fish palette you desire.
Here is a complete list of colors and where you can find them:
- Knightly Crimson – Fort Crumpet
- Y-Labs Magenta – Misty Meadows
- Cuddly Pink – Steamy Stacks
- Ruby Red – Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Renegade Red – Boney Burbs
- Pumpkin Orange – The Orchard
- Midas Gold – Catty Corner
- Desert Sand – The wreckage located west of Pleasant Park
- Banana Yellow – Rainbow Rentals
- Leafy Green – Stealthy Stronghold
- Recruit Green – Weeping Woods Bridge
- Codename G.R.N. – Corny Crops
- Ghoulish Green – Shanty Town
- Slurp Turquoise – Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Blue – Gorgeous Gorge
- Frozen Blue – Coral Castle
- Crystalline Blue – The wreckage located south of Dirty Docks
- Brite Purple – Retail Row
- Mezmerizing Violet – The wreckage located south of Believer Beach
- Robotic Grey – Destroyed Dish
- Stone Grey – Mount F8
It’ll undoubtedly take a decent amount of time to collect all 21 bottles, so mapping the ideal route would be wise. Starting at Lockie’s Lighthouse seems like the obvious choice. You could knock out five colors in that general area before moving on to the following collection of colors. The possibilities are endless but don’t wait because you might regret the one color you pass on in a later season of Fortnite.
Be sure to check out our Battle Pass Breakdown and other Chapter 2 – Season 8 content throughout the next few months!
Featured Image: Epic Games
The post Fortnite: Where To Find Toona Fish Color Bottles In Season 8 appeared first on Esports News Network | ESTNN.