It is the first TouchArcade Show of 2021! And it is rife with… technical issues! Yes, about 20-ish minutes in something goes incredibly awry, so we had to restart our recording. Hopefully it’s not too disruptive. Oh, also my flaky mic goes out a few times too. We are such a low-rent outfit around here. At any rate, I apologize for any technical weirdness this week, but beyond that we dive into a few interesting news stories from this week before I exhaustively go into why I love our Game of the Year pick Genshin Impact so much.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-476.mp3
- ‘SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated’ Is Coming to iOS and Android This Month as a Premium Release with Pre-Orders Now Live
- ‘Implosion’ and ‘Deemo’ Developer Rayark Reveals Gorgeous New Project ‘Binary Gods’
- ‘Minecraft Earth’ Is Shutting Down in June, Final Update Available Now on iOS and Android
- ‘League of Legends: Wild Rift’ Open Beta Expanding to the Americas in March
- TouchArcade Presents the Best Mobile Games of 2020
- TouchArcade 2020 Game of the Year: ‘Genshin Impact’