In this exciting new episode of The TouchArcade Show I talk about getting a new M1 MacBook Air and how in love with it I am, and I admit that I’m probably going to end up caving and getting a pair of AirPods Max whenever they’re back in stock again. I am a helpless Apple Consumer. We then launch into all the drama surrounding Cyberpunk 2077, which seems to be growing by the day, before hitting on the mobile news of the week including Google Stadia’s triumphant arrival on iOS.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to email@example.com. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-474.mp3
- Google Stadia Game Streaming Service Officially Arrives on iOS via Safari Web Browser
- ‘Diablo Immortal’ Enters a Limited Technical Alpha Test and Tons of New Details are Revealed
- ‘Star Wars KOTOR 2’ Now Available on iOS and Confirmed to Work with the Restored Content Mod
- “DOOM Zero” Expansion Released for ‘DOOM’ and ‘DOOM II’ Bringing More than 30 New Levels
- ‘Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’ on Mobile Getting 60 FPS Support, Full Controller Support, Virtual Control Customization, and More