In this week’s show Eli recounts his finding of the slinky and then losing it again, and then contemplates the merits of just buying a new one (or a three pack). I then dive into why I’m feeling like garbage which is directly related to my toddler son feeling like garbage last week, which resulted in a Covid scare over the weekend. Not fun. But everything is ok! We then manage to wrangle ourselves back on track to discuss mobile gaming news including Eli’s impressions of the League of Legends Wild Rift beta test and how to get in on it even if you’re not in one of the soft launch territories.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to email@example.com. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-468.mp3
- ‘Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’ Is Coming Soon to iOS and Android through NetEase
- Crash Bandicoot: On the Run’s App Store Pre-Orders Are Now Live Revealing the Release Date
- The ‘League of Legends: Wild Rift’ Regional Open Beta Is Now Live on iOS and Android for Free with More Countries to Be Added over Time
- ‘Space Marshals 3 – Chapter One’ from Pixelbite Has Been Delayed to November 5th with Pre-Orders Now Live on the App Store
- ‘Death Road to Canada’ Gets Huge KIDNEY Update, Big ‘Wayward Souls’ Update Teased Too
- Tactical RPG ‘XCOM 2 Collection’ from Feral Interactive Gets an Extended Gameplay Video Ahead of Its Release Date
- The Big ‘Genshin Impact’ 1.1 Update ‘A New Star Approaches’ Finally Has a Confirmed Release Date for iOS, PC, Android, and PS4
- Eli on the GamePlay Podcast – Episode: Premium vs Freemium