In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show we spend some time going into detail about why we didn’t have a show last week… basically because an idiot crashed his car into my living room. We then talk at length about Google’s recent decision to shut down their internal game development studio and what we think that means for the future of the service and round out the show with some good old-fashioned discussion about mobile gaming stuff. You can find links to everything we discuss in the Show Notes below. Also: the slinky is back!
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-479.mp3
- Google “Winding Down” its Internal Development Studio Stadia Games & Entertainment in Favor of Helping Third Parties Bring Content to the Stadia Service
- Another Brand New ‘Skullgirls’ Character is in the Works Following the Arrival of Annie of the Stars Last Fall
- ‘Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’ on Mobile Updated with Boss Rush Mode, Speedrun Mode, Controller Optimizations, Paid DLC, and More
- iOS 14.5 Beta Includes PS5 and Xbox Series X Controller Support
- ‘Titan Quest: Legendary Edition’ Is Finally Available on iOS alongside a Major Update to ‘Titan Quest HD’
- The Long Awaited ‘Wayward Souls’ Paladin Update Is Out Now on iOS
- ‘Magic: The Gathering Arena’ is Now Available in Early Access on Select Android Devices
- ‘The Past Within’ is a Creepy Co-Op Adventure Set in the Rusty Lake Universe that’s Coming this Year