We hit the airwaves a bit early this week for The TouchArcade Show #464 since I’m taking today off to celebrate my anniversary. So, if something earth-shattering happened today and we didn’t touch on it… that’s why. Knowing my luck Nintendo will release Super Mario 3D All-Stars on iOS today or something and I’ll miss it. But just because we’re a day early doesn’t mean we don’t have A TON to talk about, and we hit on the interesting Stadium app that launched this week and allows you to play Google Stadia on iOS and ponder the future of other streaming services that might go a similar route. Then we try to understand the strange world of iOS widgets before hitting on all the other big news of the week.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-464.mp3
- ‘Stadium’ is a Free Web Browser App that Allows You to Play Google Stadia on iOS
- The Ultimate iOS 14 Homescreen Setup Guide! – Marques Brownlee
- Magical Adventure RPG ‘Genshin Impact’ is out now on iOS, Android, PS4, and PC
- Butterscotch Shenanigans Have Updated their Past Mobile Game Library with Support for Modern Devices
- ‘Postknight 2’ is in the Works and Taking Sign-Ups for a Closed Alpha Test Next Month
- ‘Unmemory’ is Described as “Memento Meets Device 6” and It’s Launching October 13th on iOS, Android, and Steam
- Huge Retro-Style Open World Action RPG ‘9th Dawn 3’ Launching October 6th on iOS, Android, PC, and Consoles