In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show we talk about the new Nintendo Switch OLED model and why it’s not surprising in the least that it didn’t turn out to be a “Switch Pro.” I then explain the maddening debacle of me trying to buy an Xbox Series X through Walmart’s All Access program, and just to add a little prologue to the miserable experience I recount on the show, after we were done recording I received an email that they’re shipping me the console now. Good grief. We then jump into all the big mobile gaming stories of the week, as we always do, and you can find links to all of that in the Show Notes below.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
Direct Link: TouchArcadeShow-497.mp3
- Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta Now Open to All Game Pass Ultimate Subscribers on iOS and Windows 10 Via the Browser
- ‘Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster’ Series Launches from July 28 Individually as New Purchases, Old Versions Being Delisted
- Awesome New Trailer Released for ‘Rush Rally Origins’ and an August Launch is Looking Likely
- ‘Kingdom Rush’ Developer Ironhide Announces Post-Apocalyptic Tower Defense Game ‘Junkworld’
- ‘My Friend Pedro: Ripe for Revenge’ Is a Brand New ‘My Friend Pedro’ Action Game Coming to Mobile Next Month, Pre-Orders Now Live
- Cyberpunk Action RPG ‘Punishing: Gray Raven’ Launching on July 16th, Pre-Registration with Rewards Live Now